Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Alex!


     *throws magical confetti everywhere* HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!! How does it feel to be 17, darlin?! *sighs* Time has FLOWN. Look at me sounding like someone's mom *rolls eyes* Ha! But, I'd just like to say I hope you have an amzing 17th birthday, and God blesses you with many more birthdays to come. You are SO beautiful & SO inspiring, and please don't forget that.
 <------- No dude, you're amazing!

  It almost feels like yesterday I was watching you on t.v. & you were only like 4 or 5. You've grown into such a fabulous young woman, even though that's such an understatement. I'm not saying all of this out of flattery or anything, but my feelings towards you are nothing but genuine. Continue to strive, and work hard for whatever you want in life. I promise it'll pay off.

  Thank you for everything. The simple retweets, the replys, etc. not only that made me happy, but many other people who look up to you. I love you so much, Alex. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


 -Makayla


No comments:

Post a Comment